Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015
Freitag, 21. August 2015
Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2015
Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015
First I tried a 39 cell frame version. But it was a bit too big and had to be installed with a little angle. I slept a night over it and thought it was stupid.)
I had to cut the frame down to a 36 cell version.
Then I had to build ten completely different holding struts.
Freitag, 1. Mai 2015
Donnerstag, 16. April 2015
Today I had to remove the motor again.
Which was not to funny..
The reason was an opening clutch but not opening (Thai-style).
Ok. The clutch is opening but the motor was looked to the gear shaft. What can that be...?!
I remembered that I found it not so intelligent, not to have a drawn or whatsoever profile in the bronze bushing for the lubrication. Even I do not know if it is bronze.
So my guess was pretty soon, the bushing is blocked.
Luckily I had a pilot bearing, an open machine shop around and enough room in the motor adapter. (and 30.-€ cash.)
It was pretty much a nightmare to bring everything together again, BUT twelve hours later it was done.
Everything is together again, installed and clutching.)
Dienstag, 10. März 2015
I decided to do a complete new motor-gearbox mounting to the frame.
It is a little bit complicated to find the "exact" position with a flying piece at about 200 kg and no real references in all three dimensions. But this is a homemade problem so I have to fix it.
Clutch housing mount passenger side was not right.
The clutch housing at the driver side had to be adapted.